Friday, August 12, 2011

The Mysterious Duration

I went to wish well to my soon to be ex-boss (he is off to a new position in a different state next week) and returned to this mysterious post-it on my monitor.
"3 years 23 days   Good Luck"
What does it mean? Could it be from the same source as the Ominous "S" ?  And what does the date mean? Is that 3 years 23 days from now or 3 years 23 days ago.  Let us consult a date calculator.

Future: 3 years 23 days from now is Thursday, September 4, 2014
Past: 3 years 23 days ago was Sunday, July 20, 2008

Neither date has significance for me, and I do not recognize the handwriting.

2 comments:

  1. It's how many days you have until the next apocalypse.

    I mean the one after the mayan one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously it is due to your dealings with the Doctor. Either that, or your future self wrote you a note so that on September 4, 2014, you do that thing you are supposed to do, so you can write yourself a note, and give it to your past self, ensuring that your future self...I think I just hurt myself...

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.