Tuesday, March 01, 2011

State of the Protectorate (and other updates)

Behold the nightmarish lighting of 2 CF bulbs in my kitchen!

The choir is coming along.  The goal is a complete squad of 4 for gaming Thursday.
I've also completed the Redeemer and have put a little more work into the Avatar of Menoth.  I'm saving the stained glass areas until I am ready to photograph progress for a step-by-step.
In fact, I'm getting a reasonable number of painted jacks available to field.  The Redeemer makes 5.  Here are the other 4.
In addition, I have 5 painted casters to field.  I'm still not sure about Feora.  I just didn't feel like I "got" that model the first time through.  Maybe I'll go back and try and salvage a decent paint job out of her later.

On the non-Warmachine front, I am done with the Black Templar Dreadnought.  At least until I find aspects of him that I want to repaint.


And finally, a sneak peak at something I've been working on a little at a time...


1 comment:

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.