Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Watch Out Where the Huskies Go

I've noticed that my recipe for snow apparently yellows over time.  The recipe?  White glue + baking soda + water.  You see in this pic (taken today) that the snow on the ground is quite a bit more yellow than it was when I entered this into competition (closeup pic.)

A couple of the little flying sparks have been lost on this piece...  I probably should repair it because (believe it or not) the whole thing is a gift for someone who paid me to do a large Space Marine commission.  That's his chapter color scheme.  I really should send it to him....

I always liked how the OSL came out on the banshee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.