Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Secret Project : Miniature Math

Addition time:
Girl with chainsaw
guy with shotgun
green stuff long hair + 
zombies
simple masonry 
-----------------------------------
= wedding present.

Pics to come... the wedding is this weekend, and I don't want to spoil the surprise.  Oh, wait.  I think I just spoiled the surprise.

I would have liked to make more elaborate masonry for this project, but all the Hirst molds I co-owned were siezed by a friend's former house-mate (and defacto landlord) for non-payment of rent.  All in all, the charming gentleman took about $500 worth of models/hobby supplies/etc. in lieu of $150 owed for rent.  And by "took" I mean "I'll go through your stuff, take what I want, and dump the rest on the front lawn for you."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.