Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quote of the Day

From Wednesday 2/17/10...

Stef: So the girl finished drying my hair and put the hairdryer on the counter, but the weight of the cord pulled it off and it smashed on the floor.  She was bummed because it was a $75 hairdryer.
Me: Does it make me a huge nerd that I immediately thought of the principle of a space elevator when you described that?
Stef: (reassuringly) No....
Me: (whew)
Stef: Sitting there painting a little space alien while I told you made you a huge nerd.

I tell ya, Eldar get no respect.  :-/

2 comments:

  1. that's too funny
    my girl always calls me a NERD

    shame i guess "Space Elves" will never be "cool"
    but they do kick alot of ass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you got yourself a seriously smart wife there. Bazinga!

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.