Friday, June 20, 2008

TMBG Sighting


You neglected to mention the sleeper sofa.
I forgot all about the air hockey table.
Reluctantly helping my friend move.
Good grief, it's like a haiku or something. I continue to be astounded by this band, even 20 years after I bought Lincoln. Apparently they did a whole series of commercials for Dunkin' Donuts, many of which can be found on YouTube.

Anthem
Auto Pilot
Alarm Clock Catastrophe
All Night Blowout
Early Fishin'
Fritalian
Human Interest
Job Interview
Power Walk
Unstick
One Million Degrees (poor quality)
Pee Wee Hockey
Plenty of Room
Time has taken my boat away (poor quality)
Tree

...and in an interesting "YouTube has everything" moment...
Anthem (internal for ad agency)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.