Friday, June 01, 2007

Peace. Movement.

I'm finding that I have very little stomach for commotion right now. Not that I ever have, mind you, but right now I'm especially nervous when things get crazy around me. With three kids of my own, a friend of ours who visits frequently with her four year old, two dogs who enjoy crashing through the house barking at just about anything and three neighborhood kids who would spend every waking moment at my house given the chance I find commotion to be my daily norm. Even my usual reprieve from chaos in the night hours is becoming hard to enjoy. I find that the commotion leaves me drained to the point where I'm too sleepy to really get anything done. I'm sure it's just a cyclical phase, but I feel like I'm at the bottom of the curve right now.

At this very moment, dear reader, my truck is getting fixed. Come to think of it, I don't really know when you will read this so I suppose my assertion probably isn't accurate. Suffice to say I will have my wheels back yet again sometime today. This will allow me to drive to the happy fun time events tomorrow, which I'm sure I will write about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.