Sunday, June 03, 2007

Gaming Compeition

I'm not much of a competitive gamer. I participate when the people I know are involved, but I don't honestly do very well in competition. Today's happy fun time activities included a "World of Warcraft" card game tournament at work, followed by a Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Rider's in the evening. I did okay in the WoW tournament, earning a few booster packs as a prize, but I got totally smoked at Warmachine. Just like last time.

I like friendly pick-up games. Competition is mainly fun because you get to meet more people (can you believe I'm saying that as a positive?) I'd have to say that tonight's tournament was probably worth the $10 it cost to join, at least from the fun standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.