Monday, July 03, 2006

Home'ing from Work

The gang at work and I have joked around about how much work people who "work from home" are actually accomplishing. Talking with them today, I suggested that some people come into work but spend a substantial amount of time talking on the phone to their kids, doing bills, looking for things on eBay and generally fielding everyday life problems that come their way. I called this "Home'ing from Work" and I hope it catches on in the vernacular. A quick search on the phrase came up with a couple hits, but not the number that a pop-culture saying typically gets. Come on people! Spread the word! Homeing from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.