Monday, July 17, 2006

...and back to eBay I go.

Now that the Thane is done, I'm painting another piece for eBay before camp is upon us (less than a month at this point.) It's another Space Marine, this time a character called a "Rune Priest" from the Space Wolves chapter. I love the face and hair; it should be a blast to paint.

Before I get too distracted, take a look at the leather on the inside of the hide. I was particularly pleased with how it turned out.

This was a busy weekend... I spent a good part of Saturday canvasing the neighborhood around our Pastor's house to advertise our upcoming VBS. The seven of us hit more than 400 homes, and it was really hot out. Crazy hot for Michigan. I'd appreciate prayer support from anyone that families respond to the idea of a VBS in their own neighborhood and attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.