Friday, June 23, 2006

Photo Reality

My coworker Brian convinced me to adjust the image a little, and the result is at left. I have to remember that mere reality pales before my monitor at home. At work, all the pics looked like they had a brown film over them. Brian found some pics of similar color schemes on CMON and convinced me to color adjust for better clarity, and to add the backdrop. That's funny.... at 3:30AM the pics seem to look fine. Didn't I write about this earlier?

The CMON entry hadn't been moderated for viewing yet, so I was able to delete the old one before anyone saw it and post this new one. I altered the link in the last post to point to the new picture.

In World Cup news, Thirdworldistan is playing the Democratic Republic of Whocaresia today. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.