Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh, yes. Much better.

This fellow is shaping up about as well as I could expect. It is very encouraging that each thing I've painted lately has seemed like the best thing I've painted so far. The chest scroll is such a marked improvement over last night's train wreck. Please enjoy my flounderings.

Mark was over tonight assembling his Mercenary Warmachine group. Those are nice models, with a very different flair than the other armies. I'm still a sucker for my Menoth. We took pics of his Dark Eldar Wych for CMON. Link is >here<. I'm still amazed at the quality of the pics in that light tent. Best. Purchase. Ever.

I'm feeling a little bit of painting guilt.... I need to finish Bill's Dwarfs (especially the ones he has already paid me for) and I really want to get started on the great minis that Naukhel sent me for Mini Exchange 8. Speaking of which, blackfly has not yet responded to my PM's about whether or not he got what I sent. I don't know if he's ignoring me (maybe he didn't like them) or maybe he just hasn't had time to get on and respond. Either way it leaves me uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.